Health & Safety
Young’s Tree Services takes Health & Safety very seriously. We are constantly trying to improve our safety and work methods so we can provide the most efficient, safe and quality service. This industry is one of the most dangerous and for that reason we do not take risks.
Here is a list of things we do to reduce dangers which includes specific regulations of which we comply to.
- Site specific risk assesments for every job.
- All work is carried out in accordance to BS 3998 (2010) ‘Recommendations for Tree Work’
- We provide comprehensive method statements when required.
- All members of staff are First Aid trained.
- Our equipment complies with L.O.L.E.R (Lifting Operations and Regulations Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998). This means climbing, and rigging equipment is regularly checked to eliminate unnecessary accidents.
- All of our equipment is inspected regularly in line with P.U.W.E.R (Provision of Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998).
- All of our staff are NPTC certified (National Proficiency Test Council).
- We have Public Liability Insurance of £5m.
- We have Employers Liability insurance of £10m.
This level of safety can give you peace of mind when choosing a contractor and ensures your property will not be in danger. See what some of our customers think by flicking through our testimonials on the sidebar.